It's juz another day in office... but these few days.. i was really bored...
Well.. I have some work to do.. but most of them follow up, and these are to wait for other team's responses... so... it's waiting... Nothing much I can do..
Besides.. team lead is not around this week... Although there are things that she has passed on to me.. but I've finished it!
And the other reason is... I'm waiting for reply from another team.. my potential new team.
Yeps... I've applied for a role in another team... how's it now? Well... long long story if I were to blog here...
Anyway.. cut long story short... Wat i need now is... favour from God.. cuz there seems to be some complication for the transfer... so..... God... I really need Your grace & favour... You know what's best for me, so... I leave this to You.
But... the feeling of waiting is really not good.. I'm feeling like standing on a fence... caught in between... dunno where to go...
But God's timing is different from ours.. I have to be patient.. I have to persevere....
1pm... hmmm.. still dunno wat to do... whole morning.. what did i do? Nothing! Except handling a few issues and chatting... so so so UNPRODUCTIVE!!!!!
Another few more hours to go b4 I can call it a day...
BORING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment