Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I 'HATE' u for doing that...

Why? Why???

Why are you so 'cruel'???

I dunno how to take this anymore!!!

First... --> Dinner is ON 2nite... we're going there.
Argh... how I 'wish' it's cancelled wen u mentioned "Wait..." Then i don't need to face you! And of all places... you chose to have dinner there??? Why can't it be somewhere else? It reminds me of the time we had here... It's really painful... moreover... it's not a 'simple' place...

Secondly... --> I'll meet you there...
Last time, we went there together. Today... I'm gonna drive there ALONE.

Today... for the 1st time in my life... I went to the cinema ALONE! What movie? I dunno... i juz chose the movie nearest to the time i arrived at the counter...

I bought myself some snacks and a bottle of water.

It was quite empty inside... I walked to my seat... i sat there... thinking to myself.. "What on earth am i doin here???"

That's the WORST movie I've ever watched... LAME if i may comment abt it... but I laughed throughout the movie... I had a good laugh... I felt better... much much better... really!!!

I took out my phone to check on the time...

But... my heart ache again...

Thirdly... --> Can you buy tat for me?
Oh!!! How i so wanted to juz ignore this and say... "Oh! I didn't manage to get it." I walked away... towards the car park... but... I turned back. I walked towards that shop and get it for u. It brought back memories again... How we came here the last time and called this trip... a 'getaway'... Anyway.. tat's history... Why did i changed my mind? Cuz i have a BIG heart? I dunno...

I tot i was ok... but this sms brought me back to reality...

When i reached... i noticed you peek on my left hand whether I was carrying the stuff u asked me to buy... I SAW tat... and it hurts...

Then... --> We walked the same route...
Flashback of the time we sat there... we chatted... we took photos... Today... we did the same... but it's no longer the same... I tried to force a smile... i tried my best to be myself... but... i know... deep inside my heart... i juz wished that the nite will end ASAP... I juz dun wanna be there...

On my way home... i tot i would cry... but i didn't. Hands on the wheel... but... my mind is on something else... I didn't turn to the route to go home... i went for a ride... i wanted to have some time to think...

Lastly... --> U ok?
This is juz a simple question... but it hurts! What shd i say?
"I'm NOT ok"?, "I can't take it"?

What??!!!! What u expect me to say?

I can't blame you.. it's not your fault. It's part of CHANGE. I know... CHANGE is the most constant thing in life... I know tat...

I have to accept it...

Yes.. I am angry... i really am... I dunno why am I angry... why am I behaving like this... I don't want to... but I juz can't help it... give me some time... bear with me...

No comments: