
Looking at the photos... makes me wanna play guitar... it's juz so 'ying'(cantonese)
I've always dreamed of myself holding the guitar... playing the songs which I love... I wanted to learn how to play "More than words" hehehehe....
I've also always wanted to pick up learning guitar... I tried... but after a while.. the 'fire' died off... cuz.. I gave up...
Today... i was chatting with a friend.. den... somehow.. i got 'dragged' into learning up guitar together... hahaha...
I dun even remember the chords.. so.. now.. the 1st thing i need to do is to remember the chords... then strumming...
Searched online for some guitar chords... found this..

Checked with my 'sifu'... 'sifu' say some of the chords too difficult.. i shd start with a few simple one first... so.. 'sifu' helped me to mark a few chords for me to practice... while marking the chords... i told 'sifu'
"hahaha.. me juz now marking ... like small kid learning like tat"
I hope this time.. I will not give up so easily... =P


1 comment:
i really couldn't get myself to doin it yet... patience.....
Post a Comment