I've entitled 1 of my previous blog with the same title... tat's why i'm naming this one.. "The Sequel"
2nite was indeed a very very fruitful, peaceful, transparent and honest discussion. Problems are not settled yet.. but to me, I would say it's a BIG BIG step forward!!! How's it gonna be done? I honestly dunno... But I trust God will provide...
What is ahead is not gonna be an easy route... We really need God's favour in many things we gonna do...
Recently.. it has been really draining for me personally... Many times... I juz wanna give up and walk away... cuz i really dunno wat to do and how to deal with it!
The DARKER side of a PISCIAN
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
Some of it.. quite true...hehe... really need to overcome this weakness of mine...
There's still a long long way ahead... a long way to walk... it's gonna be a rocky route.. but I believe... after I've walked this route.. I will surely come out a stronger person. =P
2nite... I asked God for forgiveness... for the hatred I had for him.. for the blame I've put on him for the situation we're in right now... And i asked God to help me see things in His perspective instead of mine...
And through this discussion 2nite... as i ponder on things later... I realized other things as well... some things which I held on too tightly... I need to learn to LET GO...
And by letting go... it's not escaping... but to FACE it! I know it's not gonna be easy for me... It's truly been a struggle... but.. I too believe... God will help me through this...
2moro(or rather later today...), marked another change... something I need to adjust myself to...
All changes comes at the same time... it's really overwhelming!!! But i remember someone said... "God put all of you through this problem is not for you to solve the problem, but rather to mould your character."
True... not easy to go through this... but I believe all things happened for a reason...
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment